To maximize our fun memories this Summer we have put together an August bucket list of what we hope to accomplish:
- Family photo shoot on the beach
- A romantic overnight without the little one
- All day beach day, nothing else planned, no errands, no worries
- Big Family BBQ
- Dine Al Fresco; it feels like vacation minus the plane fare
- A day where ice cream/ ice pops are unlimited
- Weekend getaway with the family somewhere we've never been
- Catch an open-air family friendly movie
- Spend a day at a carnival. Eat enough cotton candy to turn our tongues blue. Ride the Ferris wheel on repeat.
- Berry picking at a local farm- bring some berries home for pancakes or homemade pies
Share with us! What's on your bucket list?
Happy (rest of) Summer :)
Sierra & Effie